In Singapore, there are plenty of jobs available for those who want to become a nanny. Nannies are hired to take care of children in their homes. They play with them, feed them, clean them, and even teach them various things. Being a nanny means having a good relationship with children and helping them to develop emotionally and mentally.
Nannies in demand
The demand for nannies has increased in recent years because parents are now opting out of child-rearing due to busy lifestyles. As such, they are looking for someone else to raise their kids. This also creates an opportunity for those who are interested in becoming a nanny.
- Nannies are usually required to stay at home during their off hours.
- It means that they will be working long days and nights.
- They will be expected to perform household chores and take care of the children 24/7.
- They will have to be patient and kind towards the kids.
- They will also have to provide them with nutritious meals and snacks.
Role of infant care maids
infant care maid singapore have come from various backgrounds, such as nursing or medical professionals, and stay-at-home mothers. Many choose to become infant care maids because it allows them to spend more time with their children, especially after the arrival of a new baby.
- Infant care maids are trained nurses who specialize in taking care of babies from birth until they reach school age.
- They also provide childcare services such as bathing, feeding, changing diapers, etc.
- Infant care maids are highly sought after because they offer superior quality care compared to other babysitters.
- For example, they have better knowledge of baby care, nutrition, and health issues.
- Also, they can give personalized attention to each child.
- Moreover, they are less likely to leave the house without the permission of their parents.
Infants are known as the most vulnerable members of society. They require constant supervision and care from their parents or caregivers. This is why they need to be looked after properly. In Singapore, the government regulates the profession of infant care. There are two types of infant care workers: registered nurses and midwives, both of whom are required to undergo a rigorous training before being allowed to practice. The city-state also boasts of having some of the best childcare facilities in the region. It makes it a great place to raise children.