You must have observed how tiny parts are mantled together to form a complete statue. Even in automobile industries, parts are gathered together to form a car. Ever thought about where these constituents came from? This question can be answered by stating low volume manufacturing companies where parts are produced but in large masses. It is also known as Pre-Mass Production. The low volume manufacturing singapore companies focus on providing the optimal and on-demand solution using digital technologies.
Services provided by low volume manufacturing companies
Low volume manufacturing singapore Companies provide certain services, and some of the most common services are stated below:
CAD as a Service: Computer-Aided Design, also known as CAD, is being provided as a service. The software assists in the 3D modeling, alignment, and printing of engineering constituents. The companies use CAD to bring your ideas and concepts into reality. The 3D blueprint of the part is designed using this software, giving the client’s idea a vision of reality.
Analysis of Digital Parts: The team of professionals referred to as digital part analyst helps choose the best method for the production. With the help of AI technology, the team discusses all the possible methods with their pros and cons and whatever technology and process with the optimal outcome are chosen. The analysis is required for the following stages:
- Designing Phase
- The Product should hold a monetary value, which is discussed in the Introduction phase of the new product.
- Production phase in determining the parts compatible for 3D printing.
3D Scanning: We use 3D scanning in Reverse engineering, a phase where products are dismantled to figure out the working, and with the help of a 3D scanner, the product with its parts could be analyzed thoroughly.
Industries using low volume manufacturing
There is a worldwide demand for low manufacturing companies, and here are some of the fields which requires the services:
- Aerospace Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- High-tech companies
- Shipping and Marine and many more
Benefits of low-manufacturing companies
- Customers’ input is valued, and their ideas and inputs are taken during the discussion phase. The components are designed while keeping the customer’s input in mind.
- It acts as a bridge between product illustration and the manufacturing stage at a full scale.
- Improves the quality of the product and is cost-efficient.
- Chain of low volume manufacturing companies allow the product to hit the market as early as possible and response from customers helps refine the quality of a product.
- Usage of ISO-certified technologies gives the customer the best experience.